GURU GOBIND SINGH JI – A SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY --- He, who mocked Sikh sentiments, objects against being mocked --- Pearl company MD NS Bhangoo arrested for Rs 45000 cr scam --- 2016: A year of moral reckoning --- Kejriwal may shift base for Punjab battle --- Punjab govt declares 1.14 lakh new jobs, life imprisonment for desecration of Guru Granth Sahib --- Thinking beyond the concept of SGPC to safeguard Sikh ethos --- ‘Sarbat Khalsa’ appoints Beant Singh assassin as Akal Takht Jathedar --- The Modi presidency is over --- Law & logic don’t work in Punjab; 2 brothers held in haste, let off under public pressure

Home » Posts tagged with "Orbit Aviation"

Punjab transport mafia running more buses with less route permits

Jupinderjit Singh: Chandigarh: The number of private buses plying on Punjab roads is much more than the valid route permits issued in the state. About 50 transporters, mostly from political heavyweight families or their associates, have been issued up to 40 per cent of the 2,885 route permits. Around 900 other transporters share the remaining around 60 per cent permits. Official documents about route... 

Sukhbir Badal’s Gurgaon hotel empire is worth Rs 4 billion, claims India Samvad

By INDIA SAMVAD: Any guesses? Who owns the newest most expensive luxury hotel in India? Is it the Ambanis, the Tatas or the Birlas. Neither of them. The best designed newly built 5 star hotel (the Oberoi Gurgaon) is owned by Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal. Besides Oberoi’s, Badal owns another 5 star hotel Trident in Gurgaon. After capturing power in Punjab, Badal is now all set...